Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to have a multinational customer base and be a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a high volume accounts payable environment and any experience of SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Process up to 2000 invoices on a weekly basis
* Match, batch and code invoices and process supplier payments
* Process international invoices and deal with foreign currencies including US Dollars
* Deal with supplier queries over the phone and via email in a prompt manner
* Checking and processing of employee expenses
* Raising purchase orders and credit notes
* Dealing with supplier statement reconciliations
* Liaising with different sites and suppliers
* Maintaining time and attendance data for the finance department
* Liaise with all internal departments
* Act as a point of contact providing assistance for business to resolve queries affecting purchasing
* Handle high volumes of work
* Being able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Be able to demonstrate high attention to detail
* Integral team player
* Ability to work with key people around the business
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger, SAP
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*