Our client, based in the Black Country, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary contract for four weeks ongoing. Our client is proud to be a market leader in their respective field and have assisted over 600,000 people across the UK.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have conducting reconciliations, maintaining the cashbook and have excellent attention to detail.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Holding responsibility for banking including postings bank receipts and reconciling accounts daily
* Processing purchase invoices and ensure they are scheduled on a bi-weekly payment run
* Maintaining the cash book by posting payments on accounts and matching manual payments to the invoices paid
* Posting pre-payments and dealing with queries from suppliers over the phone
* Processing the monthly payroll payment and maintain and update the pension scheme
* Assist with the preparation of management accounts
* Allocating direct debit payments made from the bank and making manual payment directly through Bankline
* Excellent attention to detail
* Maintaining the cashbook and dealing with reconciliations on a daily basis
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Clara Willis or Paige Hughes on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Accounts Assistant; Finance Assistant; Purchase Ledger; Reconciliations; Cash Book; Sage
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details