Our client, based in Leicestershire, is currently recruiting for a Payroll & Accounts Assistant within practice on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to be a bespoke independent accountancy firm.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within practice, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with clients on a daily basis
* Process end to end payroll for approximately 150 clients
* Produce manual calculations and statutory deduction calculations including SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
* Legislative knowledge of payroll
* Year End and Month End duties that include P60’s and P11d’s
* Setting up new starters and leavers for payroll
* CIS payments
* Liaise with People’s Pensions scheme, set up new indivduals and all auto-enrollment
* Inputting sales & purchase invoice to accounting software
* Preparation and processing of VAT returns
* Checking balance sheets and Profit and Loss statements
*Quickbooks and SAGE Xero
*Recent experience needed within a practice and auto-enrollment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Win Banh on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Finance; Bookkeeping; AAT; Accountancy Practice; Payroll; end to end; People’s Pensions
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*