Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent contract. Our client is a customer-centric company whose success is driven through consistent operational excellence, innovation, valued staff and customer loyalty.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position. Furthermore, this role has opportunities for progression.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Kerridge systems, a good head for numbers, and be capable of providing support in the following areas:
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
* Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts
* The daily banking for the organisation
* Balance sheet and nominal account reconciliations alongside cash and bank reconciliations
* Check the raising of and posting of sales invoices and statements
* Regularly review the sales and purchase ledgers for overdue amounts
* Monthly stock take
*Cash and bank reconciliations
*Chase outstanding debts
* Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance
* KERRIDGE systems
*Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Elliot Sahadeo on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to AEllinas@jarsolutions.co.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KERWORDS: Accounts Assistant, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Trial Balance
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details