Our client, based in Norfolk, is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer on a temporary basis for three months. Our client is a reputable organisation who has continued to improve customer satisfaction and shrink costs.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within a similar role; however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Lead on health & safety issues
* Deal with corporate health & safety issues that arise e.g. accident to people on council property
* Use of Skyguard – safeguarding device
* Write policies for corporate health & safety
* Write health & safety reports
* Experience dealing with corporate health & safety
* Either NEBOSH or IOSH qualified – desirable
* Hold full UK driving licence
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Joseph Torr or Ailis Reilly on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Contractor, Active, H&S, H&S Manager, H&S adviser
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*