Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Planned Maintenance Surveyor on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to boast numerous new investments into the local community.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering day-to-day maintenance programmes.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting with the maintenance and improvement of the councils housing properties, providing excellent front line customer service
* Working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of major and minor improvement works
* Inspecting properties, diagnosing and identifying defecting, writing specifications, managing the tender process and quality management
* Planned and instigated upgrades to housing stock to maintain the standards of condition and repair
* Carrying out minor and major planned repairs, upgrades and improvements to enhance the asset value and quality of accommodation
* Specifying minor and major works packages of planned or cyclical works
* Providing pre and post contract management services, including the preparation of drawings and schedule of works
* Planning and supervising any disabled adaptations, using CAD to produce details drawings and specifications
* Ensuring compliance with all statutory health & safety policies, procedures and legislative requirements
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* HNC/HND in Construction Management
* Experience working within a social housing environment
* Five years’ experience of undertaking planned projects
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Jon Pearson or Kimberley Leasure on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Cyclical; Planned; Major Works; Minor Works; Maintenance
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details