Our client, based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for a Planned Maintenance Surveyor on a temporary contract for six months, with a potential for extension. Our client oversee a stock of 4,500 homes, and are looking for someone with contracts management expertise to add to their teams.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on planned maintenance for a Social Housing provider, in particular, overseeing contracts for component replacement.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Oversee the delivery of large scale, multi-year projects and contracts – Contracts will focus largely on fire doors and window replacements
* Complete pre and post inspections on properties to ensure that all properties fall in line with government decent homes standards
* Following post inspections, report back to senior management on the quality of contractor work
* Lead and manage individual contracts for component replacement and housing improvements
* Coordinate budgets and ensure contracts are delivered to customer satisfaction
* Ensure that all contractors on site and delivering excellent value for money
* Manage complaints for tenants and ensure all are dealt with by following appropriate processes
* Provide technical advice to senior management and colleagues where appropriate
* Ensure all properties comply with statutory health and safety requirements
* Assist assets departments in identifying programmes of works required for future stock improvements
* Maintain asset management databases and ensure all data is up to date and accurate
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveying; HNC; HND; Contracts Management; Social Housing
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details